Vitamin C (Feed Grade)
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin for all animals. It is very effective in reducing the effects of stress.
- It minimizes stress conditions such as debeaking, vaccination, transportation, and in disease conditions experienced in poultry.
- In swine, it is used in post-weaning diets, booster packs for lactating sows, and also stud boar diets as it helps to improve semen quality.
Feed grade Vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential dietary supplement as it helps alleviate stress experienced during conditions such as; vaccination, disease, beak trimming, transport, starvation, and extreme temperature changes.
- It is a powerful antioxidant that negates the havoc caused by free radicals.
- It keeps animals in good health by aiding the immune system.
- It enhances the formation and maintenance of quality, high-density bone material
- Animal species; All animals
- Route of administration; Feed Grade
- Administration; Via Feed and Drinking water
- Dosage; 200-300g Medicates 1 ton of feed
Specification: Vitamin C (Feed Grade)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.