These are indicated for the treatment and control of ectoparasitic infestations on livestock/pets.
Showing all 5 results
- These drugs are used to kill the parasites that live on the body surface.
- Basically, commonly used agents include Permethrin, Sulfur, Lindane, Benzyl benzoate, Ivermectin etc.
- We offer various ectoparasiticides from verified sources, which are compatible with a wide range of livestock.
- These should be used according to the manufacturer’s directions (as shown on the leaflet, safety datasheet or labels).
- Special precautions should be taken to prevent cases of poisoning/overdose.
Our ectoparasiticide products are sealed and delivered nationwide.