Soko Vegetable Seed
Soko is a colorful bright weed is an herbaceous plant of tropical origin. The botanical name of this plant is Celosia argentea. This beautiful bright color annual plant grows up to 2 ft in height. This plant grows wonderfully under full sunlight and prefers well-drained soil. We sell per milk cup. Place your orders today.
Soko Vegetable Seed
Soko vegetable seed produces Soko which is a colorful bright weed. It is an herbaceous plant of tropical origin. The botanical name of this plant is Celosia argentea. This beautiful bright color annual plant grows up to 2 ft in height. This plant grows wonderfully under full sunlight and prefers well-drained soil.
- This plant comes under the Amaranthaceae family. The flowers bloom during mid-summer, late summer, early fall, and mid-fall. The colors that are generally found on the flowers are red, orange, yellow, violet, white, and pink. The color of the foliage is medium green.
- The flowers stalk with upright spikes and the flower heads are feathery. The Celosia argentea is a vertical flower that measures six inches to thirty-six inches. The spacing between each flower on the plant is between 6 to 10 inches. The stems and branches are strongly ridged.
- Efo Shoko (sometimes called Lagos Spinach or Nigerian Spinach) is a type of Celosia eaten in soups, stews, and side dishes in parts of Nigeria, Benin, Congo, and Cameroon, as well as in Indonesia and India.
- Shoko leaves can be all green or more colorful, like this particular strain, and are harvested along with the young stems and flower spikes.
Important notes while handling Soko Vegetable Seed
- Celosia is wind-pollinated. Isolate by a minimum of 500 feet or cover the flowers with corn tassel bags to prevent unwanted cross-pollination with another celosia of the same species.
- Seeds are ready when they start dropping from the seed head, which matures after the flower dies back.
- You can cut the whole seed head and hang it to dry and mature further in a dry, ventilated place, or you can shake it while still on the plant every day or two, as the seeds ripen at different times starting from the bottom to the tip.
- Either way, shake the plant in a bucket to release the seeds.
- Use a strainer to sift out the larger chaff.
- Use your breath, wind, or fans to winnow off lighter weight chaff.
Specification: Soko Vegetable Seed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…