Golden Fertilizer|NPK 20:10:10|50kg|Grade 1
NPK 20:10:10 is very useful in the production and cultivation of rice as it improves the taste of rice. It provides the plants with nutrients for optimal yield. It is used as the basic fertilizer in Nigeria. It is also referred to as a compound fertilizer because it is made from mixing two or more macro-nutrients. Large quantities of this very useful fertilizer are available for sale and there is a discount price for purchase in large numbers.
Send in your order now and expect express delivery.
We deliver nationwide!!!!
NPK 20:10:10 comprises three main nutrients which are Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium. Other nutrients present in it are added in small quantities. It is an important fertilizer in the early stage of plant growth.
- Very effective at the vegetative growth period.
- It has an accurate composition of nutrients; 20% of Nitrogen, 10% of Phosphorus and Potassium.
- It can be stored for a long time without losing its effectiveness.
- Can be utilized on all soil types and various crops.
- Aids in the production of high-quality plants and crops.
- Low salinity and 100% solubility.
- Has a long term effect on plants and crops.
- Very reliable.
Benefits of NPK 20:10:10
- NPK 20:10:10 assists the plant in withstanding stress hence reducing disease attacks.
- It aids the internal buildup of proteins and the quality of fruit produce.
- Aids the process of photosynthesis.
- It maximizes crop yield.
- It promotes plant growth and maturity.
- The presence of Phosphorus in this fertilizer results in flower bloom.
- The presence of Potassium ensures root growth and development of the trunk.
- The presence of Nitrogen assists in the green colouration of plant leaves.
- Boosts usage of nutrients in the soil after application.
Specification: Golden Fertilizer|NPK 20:10:10|50kg|Grade 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…