Cabrio Duo Fungiciode (BASF Brand | 1L Bottle)
Cabrio Duo is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum fungicide supplied by Agro Hortiponics. The fungicide has a high level of activity on major diseases that threaten crop yield, quality, and productivity.
- It contains an active ingredient called pyraclostrobin that makes it possible for optimization of disease control on your farm, improving plant health.
- Our product is trusted and it is registered for use on more than 70 crops to have control over 30 crop diseases.
- It comes in 1 litre bottles and you can order for as many quantities as you want.
Place your orders now and we deliver nationwide.
Cabrio Duo Fungicide
Cabrio Duo fungicide is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum fungicide with a high level of activity on major diseases that threaten crop yield and quality. It is registered for use on more than 70 crops to have control over 30 diseases.
Benefits of Cabrio Duo Fungicide
1. Fits easily into integrated pest management programs.
2. Trusted valuable product with proven performance.
3. Long-lasting residual effect on the fungal agents.
How Cabrio Duo Works
It is a strobilurin or (Quinone Outside Inhibitor) fungicide. It actively prevents energy production within mitochondria, effectively stopping any cellular activity within the fungal cells. Cabrio offers extended residual protection and functions as a preventive fungicide (stopping infection and/or reinfection by prohibiting the germination of fungal spores).
Some Facts About Cabrio Duo Fungicide
- The active ingredient in Cabrio, pyraclostrobin, is a member of the strobilurin class of chemistry.
- Pyraclostrobin is derived from a natural antifungal substance.
- Preventive applications of the product optimize disease control, resulting in improved plant health.
- To maximize disease control, apply Cabrio in a regularly scheduled protective spray program and use it in a rotation program with other fungicides.
- Because of its high specific activity, the offered fungicide has good residual activity against target fungi.
The Product is Applicable for the following:
It is for use in disease control and plant health in the following crops: berries, brassica, bulb vegetables, cherry, cucurbit vegetables, filberts, fruiting vegetables, leafy vegetables, leaves of root and tuber vegetables, pistachio, root vegetables, and strawberries.
Always read and follow label directions for application.
Volume: 1 liter
Specification: Cabrio Duo Fungiciode (BASF Brand | 1L Bottle)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship to any part of the country. The customer bears the cost of shipping. Shipping can take more than one day depending on the distance, orders at hand and nature of the road.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refund is possible after 2 days and before delivery. In situations where customer has received goods in good condition, we do not refund.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…