FungiCare Fungicide | Curative|100ml
FungiCare is an effective fungicide used to control certain pathogens causing foliar, stem, and root diseases including leaf and stem blights, leaf spots, patch diseases, mildew, moulds and rusts of turfgrass plants.
FungiCare fungicide is a curative fungicide used to control powdery mildew, downy mildew, leaf blight, leaf spot diseases, rust, and stem rot.
Active Ingredient in FungiCare Fungicide
Azoxystrobin 200G/L + Difenoconazole 125G/L SC. It has low aqueous solubility, is non-volatile and may leach to groundwater under certain conditions. It may be persistent in soil and can also be persistent in water systems if conditions are right. It has low mammalian toxicity but may bioaccumulate. It is a skin and eye irritant. It is moderately toxic to birds, most aquatic life, honeybees and earthworms. Azoxystrobin 50 WG can be used to control certain pathogens causing foliar, stem, and root diseases including leaf and stem blights, leaf spots, patch diseases, mildew, moulds and rusts of turfgrass plants.
Tips for managing fungal diseases
Some fungi are decomposers which mean that they break down plant and animal debris, thus cycling nutrient and increasing their availability in the soil. They can also propel nitrogen fixation and phosphorus mobilization, two of the main nutrients required for plant development and productivity. Some of the fungi are also responsible for foliar diseases – Downy mildews; Powdery mildews; and White blister is some of the highly prevalent foliar diseases. Other fungi – Clubroot; Pythium species; Fusarium species; Rhizoctonia species; Sclerotinia and Sclerotium species – are soilborne diseases.
- Use resistant or tolerant varieties
- Use clean transplants and seed (and seed treatments)
- Monitor weather conditions (particularly temperature, humidity, and leaf wetness)
- Have knowledge of relevant disease prediction models
- Understand the implications for irrigation timing and minimise free moisture and high humidity periods (e.g. irrigating at around 4 am rather than at dusk, not irrigating during peak periods of spore release)
- Appropriate crop rotations (long rotations with non-host crops may be necessary)
- Avoid heavily infested blocks by testing soil for soilborne diseases prior to planting
- Monitor crops regularly and be able to detect early symptoms on your crop
- Amend and manage soil to disadvantage the fungi (some fungal diseases can survive in the soil for 30 years or more)
- Minimise ways in which the disease can spread on-farm – remove and destroy sick plants when symptoms first show
- Understand the influence of planting time, plant spacing and overlapping crops
- Apply preventative fungicides based on weather conditions
- Understand fungicide resistance and rotation of chemical groups.
Specification: FungiCare Fungicide | Curative|100ml
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…