Sarosate (Weedkiller | Systemic Herbicide) -1L
Sarosate is a glyphosate-based herbicide known for its broad-spectrum activity on weeds. It is indicated for the control of annual and perennial weeds before planting.
- It provides benefits to growers in the form of reduced storage and packaging waste.
- It has wide potential use for total weed control in agriculture during the land clearing phase.
- Sarosate is a non-selective and systemic herbicide which kills plants it comes in contact with.
- Thus it is recommended for land clearing and should be applied a week after the second ploughing to control regrowing weeds.
- After application of Sarosate, wait for 2 weeks before commencing harrowing/planting.
- Sarosate should not be used after planting.
Sarosate is a systemic and general weedkiller and agricultural herbicide useful for the control of annual grasses and certain broad-leaved weeds of rice and other food crops, both seeded and transplanted.
- Glyphosate 360g/ltr
- One bottlecap to 60ml of water for reconstitution
Rice, Cassava, Yam Sugarcane, Soybeans, Groundnut, Water Mellon, Cowpea, Cotton, Maize, Cocoa, Potatoes, Onion, Pepper, Tomatoes, Sorghum, Oil Palm, Rubber.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 15km/hr).
- Do not allow spray mist drift onto desirable vegetation.
Specification: Sarosate (Weedkiller | Systemic Herbicide) -1L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…