Massacre (Chlorpyrifos 20% | 1 Litre Insecticide)
It effectively controls termites and other soil insects in field and plantation crops, as well as in factories, furniture, and buildings. Prepare termiticide emulsion by mixing 1500ml of the product in 100 litres of water and drench the soil around the tree (8cm width and 30cm depth) with 2.5 litres of the above emulsion. Dilute 2500 ml of the product in 50 litres of water and use 5-6 litres of this solution in the foundation and sub-slab area and around the perimeter of the building per linear meter in pre-construction. In post construction, inject solution through holes drilled into the ground slab at a distance of 30-50 cm apart.
AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH INSECTS
Use at 125-250 ml product per 10 litres of water against cockroach, spider, ants, fleas, mosquitoes at 1 per square meter.
Massacre Chlorpyrifos 20%
Massacre is a broad spectrum of strong contact and stomach poison with fumigant action. It effectively controls boil worms, cutworms, white grub, termites, borers on crops like cotton, vegetables, pulses, paddy, and fruit trees.
It is also widely used in pre and post construction and in public health
Pre Harvest Interval: 28 days
Re-entry period: 24 hours
DOSAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION
|Crop per hectare||Recommended pest||Dosage and dilution in 500 liters of water|
|Paddy||Brown leafhopper, stem borer||1250 ml|
|Pulses||Pod borer, leaf rotter, cutworm||2000 – 3000 ml|
|Cotton||Aphids, bollworm, whitefly||1250 ml|
|Vegetable||Shoot borer, caterpillar, diamond black moth, cutworm||1000 – 1250 ml|
|Fruit trees||Pyrilla, aphid, termite||1250 ml|
- Chlorpyriphos 20.0% (AI)
- Emulsifier 6.0%
- Solvent 74.0%
- Store in the original container, keep tightly closed in a dry area.
- Do not open or use near food, feed or drinking water.
- Disposal of containers: Dispose off in a safe manner so as to prevent environmental or water pollution/contamination
Specification: Massacre (Chlorpyrifos 20% | 1 Litre Insecticide)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.