Do you wish to get the best out of avocado farming? We have the right seedlings to get you started!
- Our avocado seedlings are reputable for their earlier maturity period, astounding fruit set, and moderate resistance to diseases commonly affecting avocado production.
- They are very suitable and adaptable to tropical conditions.
We deliver nationwide, make a purchase now.
Our avocado seedlings are reputable for their earlier maturity period, astounding fruit set, and moderate resistance to diseases commonly affecting avocado production.
- This variety is very suitable and adaptable to tropical conditions.
- Read on as we give you tips that will help you get the best out of your investment in avocado farming.
Avocado seedlings: Planting requirements
- Light: Full, indirect sun
- Humidity: Moderate to high
- Soil: Do not dry out
- Fertilizer: Preferably 7-9-5
- Shape: Pinch back top leaves to encourage new side shoots
- Room temperature: 60° to 85°F (16° to 30°C)
Avocado plant care
- Keep your avocado plant in a warm, sunny location.
- Water frequently with an occasional deep soak. Keep plant moist but not overly saturated. As with most plants, make sure the soil drains well.
- Pinch the stem back every time your plant grows another six inches or so to encourage a bushier appearance.
- If you live in a warm enough climate, plant your tree outside once it is big enough.
Specification: Avocado Seedlings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…