NPK 20:10:10 Fertilizer | 50 kg
NPK 20-10-10 is a complex fertilizer that is best for seed germination, acceleration of root formation & development, and encouragement of high-quality plant products.
- NPK 20 : 10 : 10 compound fertilizers contains 20% Nitrogen (N), 10% Phosphorus (P2O5) and 10% Potasssium (K2O) macro elements.
- NPK 20: 10: 10 fertilizers can be used on all soil types under all crops.
- It is used as the basic fertilizer in Nigeria to feed the plants.
- NPK 20: 10: 10 fertilizers is important for plant growth in the early stage.
We deliver nationwide.
NPK 20:10:10 Fertilizer
Plants need some nutrients for optimal yield and for a profitable venture. NPK fertilizers are fertilizers that contain the elements nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). The offered CANADIEN Fertilizer is an NPK fertilizer in 20-10-10 proportion. They are packaged in 50kg bags.
Why these elements?
- Well, each element has been found to improve the health and appearance of plants. Nitrogen is good at making the leaves grow, phosphorus improves fruit and/or flower production as well as root growth, and potassium is great for overall plant health.
- Often the soil the plants are growing in lacks some of these nutrients, so by adding them in as a fertilizer, plants do better.
Owing to our expertise in the concerned domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of NPK fertilizers. We are counted as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of high-quality N.P.K. 20-10-10 Fertilizer. The offered fertilizer is precisely processed as per the set industry norms using high-grade Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium. Also, this fertilizer is stringently checked on various predefined parameters. We offer this fertilizer at a very reasonable price to all our clients.
Application: Suitable for the fast growth and maturity of the plants.
Features and Advantages of NPK Fertilizers
- Encouragement of seed germination.
- Acceleration of root formation and development. This translates to good flowering and fruit formation.
- Increased plants’ resistance to cold and drought. They are recommended during the plant growth cycle.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash in appropriate proportion.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to a unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- Long shelf life
- High effectiveness
- Accurate composition
- Precise pH value
- Precisely processed
- Exact composition
Specification: NPK 20:10:10 Fertilizer | 50 kg
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…