Tenera Palm Seedlings
We offer oil palm seedlings.
- The nuts of these hybrid products are bigger, the productivity is higher, the waiting period before production is greatly reduced.
- They are hybrid varieties with many desirable features (especially the prolific nature).
Place orders for our Tenera Palm Seedlings
Oil palm seedlings require an evenly distributed annual rainfall of 2000 mm without a defined dry season. Best oil palm yields are obtained in places where a maximum average temperature of 29-33 degrees and a minimum average temperature of 22-24 degrees are available.
The crop requires 1800-2000 sunlight hours annually, more than 300 cal/cm2/per day, constant sunlight of at least 5 hours per day for better oil palm yield.
Moist, deep, and well-drained medium-textured soils rich in humus content are considered ideal for the propagation of these crops.
Gravelly and sandy soils, particularly the coastal sands are not ideal for oil palm cultivation. Heavy clay soils with poor drainage properties may pose problems of aeration during rainy seasons.
- Earlier harvest (22 – 24months), compared to 36 – 48 months of SIRM standard seedling.
- The first-year harvest can be up to 7 to 8 tons FFB per hectare.
- The lifespan is 25 years.
- This variety is resistant to diseases like Ganoderma and basal stem rot virus.
- Higher oil-to-bunch ratio, more than 25% bigger seed, thinner shell, and smaller kernel.
- Longer tree lifecycle, 30 years of fruit-bearing, therefore the income period is longer. Although fertilizer application is advised, it can thrive well without fertilizers.
- With more female flowers, the ratio is 2 times higher than the normal species.
- Shorter tree, easy to reach, subsequently, the harvesting cost is reduced.
- Tree diameter and circumference is bigger, supports more branches and fruits, reduction of gravity effect allows easy transfer of nutrients from the soil to fruit.
- A wider gap between the leaf stems results in increase photosynthesis for more robust growth.
Specification: Tenera Palm Seedlings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…