Cucumber Tokyo F1 | 50g
Cucumber Tokyo F1 (Technisem seeds) is an improved slicing variety for outdoor and indoor culture. The fruit setting is high on the main stem and on ramifications as well. Fruits are attractive and dark green. Fruit quality is ensured thanks to multiple disease tolerances. Place your orders now.
Cucumber Tokyo F1 (Technisem seeds) is an improved slicing variety for outdoor and indoor culture. The fruit setting is high on the main stem and on ramifications as well. Fruits are attractive and dark green. Fruit quality is ensured thanks to multiple disease tolerances.
- Plant: Vigorous, short internodes, several ramifications
- Shape: straight and cylindrical
- Length: 18-20 cm
- Colour: Uniform dark green
- Fruit: Few spines
- Maturity: 50-55 days from transplantation to harvest
- Tolerances: Downy mildew, Powdery mildew.
- Package size: 50g
Health benefit of Cucumber Tokyo F1
- Promotes hydration and aiding in weight loss because they are low in calories and contain a good amount of water and soluble fiber.
- It reduces blood sugar levels and helps reduce weight loss.
- All that water in cucumbers can help keep you hydrated.
- The fiber boosts help you stay regular and avoid constipation because of the water in it.
- Vitamin K helps blood clot and keep your bones healthy.
- Helps with vision, the immune system, and reproduction. It also makes sure organs like your heart, lungs, and kidneys work the way they should because of the Vitamin A it has.
- Calories: 45
- Total fat: 0 grams
- Carbs: 11 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Vitamin C: 14% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 62% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 10% of the RDI
- Potassium: 13% of the RDI
- Manganese: 12% of the RDI
Tokyo F1 Cucumber Cultivation
The most suitable soil type for growing cucumber is sandy loamy or sandy soils, because of faster absorption of heat than other soil types so the steps involved in planting cumber include:
- Clear and plough: Clear and plough the farmland where you intend to farm cucumber, remove all unwanted things on the farmland because the land should not contain trees or shrubs. Note: that cucumber needs sunshine to grow very well, therefore they should be appropriately exposed to sunlight.
- Application of organic manure: Do this before making beds then you can apply pig, cow, or poultry droppings and allow for 3 days or more before planting.
- Include the drip irrigation system: Install drip irrigation systems especially if you are planting during the dry season, but there may not be a need for irrigation systems during the rainy seasons. Either way, have it in mind that cucumber requires enough water daily.
- Cover the beds with mulching films: Mulch to suppress weeds and conserve water in a cucumber field. The distance between one hole and the other should be about 40 – 50cm.
Specification: Cucumber Tokyo F1 | 50g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…