Tomato Mona F1 | 50g
Mona F1 Tomato hybrid seeds from Technisem are one of the best in Nigeria for the rainy season. The Tomato Mona F1 indeed has an excellent fruit setting and quality. It has a strong capacity both in dry and heavy rainy seasons. Place your orders now.
Tomato Mona F1 hybrid seeds from Technisem are one of the best in Nigeria for the rainy season. The Tomato Mona F1 indeed has an excellent fruit setting and quality. It has a strong capacity both in dry and heavy rainy seasons.
- Strength: Vigorous
- Shape: Thick round
- Firmness: Very good firmness
- Color: Vivid red at full maturity
- Maturity: 65 to 70 days after transplanting
- Resistance: Bacterial wilt.
- Package size: 50g
Health benefits of Mona F1 Tomato
- Many health benefits have been attributed to tomatoes, and many of these can be linked with the high antioxidants, vitamin, and mineral composition of the fruit.
- It also promotes good eye health because they are high in vitamin A, which is known to protect the retina and cornea. As well as this, it helps the eye to filter harmful UV rays because of the flavonoid called zeaxanthin it contains.
- They help to boost the immune system, giving your body extra protection against colds and other viruses because of their high Vitamin C content.
- Contains the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
- They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- It contains Potassium an essential mineral, which helps prevent blood pressure and heart disease.
- Calories: 18
- Water: 95%
- Protein:9 grams
- Carbs:9 grams
- Sugar:6 grams
- Fiber:2 grams
- Fat:2 grams
Growing Mona F1 Tomato
- Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good-quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mold problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Transplant the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle. Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots. Protect the plant from frost, cold winds, droughts, etc.
- If you want to grow them outside, plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows with enough sunlight.
Specification: Tomato Mona F1 | 50g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…