Hallakat Insecticide (Emamectin Benzoate | Acetamiprid | 250mL)
We sell Hallakat which is an insecticide with a unique mechanism of action and a strong activity against Lepidoptera and other pests.
- It penetrates leaf tissues (translaminar activity) and forms a reservoir within the leaf.
- It is suitable for the control of Lepidopteran pests on vegetables, beans, cowpea, soybean, cotton, fruits and other crops.
- The products are packaged in 250mL bottles.
Make a purchase today!
Hallakat is an insecticide with a unique mechanism of action and a strong activity against Lepidoptera and other pests.
- It is a strong contact and stomach insecticide. It penetrates leaf tissues (translaminar activity) and forms a reservoir within the leaf.
- It is suitable for the control Lepidopteran pests on vegetables, beans, cowpea, soybean, cotton, fruits and other crops.
- Emamectin benzoate 48g/L
- Acetamiprid 64g/L Ec.
Hallakat: Product features
- It is good for controlling Lepidopteran and sucking pests such as bollworms in cotton and fruit and shoot borers in okra, thrips and mites.
- No phytotoxicity has been reported when used as recommended.
- It has both contact and stomach action, thus gives effective control of caterpillars.
- It is rapidly absorbed into the foliage.
- It has good translaminar action thus controls the caterpillars present on the lower surface of the leaves.
- It is compatible with other insecticides
- Quick action: The caterpillars stop feeding on crops just after ingestion.
- It has two different active ingredients (emamectin benzoate and acetamiprid).
Mode of Action
- This is a non-systemic insecticide with stomach action, thus it must be ingested by the larvae to be maximally effective.
- It acts on nerve cells to suppress muscle contraction, and as a result, the insect is paralyzed immediately after ingestion.
- Affected larvae after paralysis will die subsequently in 2-4 days.
- Larvae stop feeding within hours of ingesting which prevents subsequent crop damage.
- This product also has contact action on insects.
- When used appropriately, the product can help reduce the losses that could result from the feeding activities of insect pests.
Directions of Use
- Apply the insecticide when the incidence of larvae is first observed and repeat applications as necessary.
- Apply the insecticide in sufficient quantity of water to ensure thorough coverage of the foliage.
- Handle this insecticide with caution.
Specification: Hallakat Insecticide (Emamectin Benzoate | Acetamiprid | 250mL)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…