Indorama Urea Fertilizer (50kg | 46% Nitrogen)
Are you looking for the most important nitrogenous fertilizer on the market? Do you wish to excellently boost productivity on your farm at an affordable price? Indorama Urea is here!
Indorama Urea is a premium fertilizer with the highest nitrogen content — about 46 percent!
- It is a white crystalline organic chemical compound.
- Urea is widely used in the agricultural sector as a fertilizer.
- Indorama Urea provides the plants with nitrogen to promote green leafy growth and make the plants look lush.
Place your orders now, we deliver nationwide.
We offer Indorama Urea which is the most important nitrogenous fertilizer in the market, with the highest nitrogen content (about 46 percent).
- Urea is a white crystalline organic chemical compound. It is neutral in pH and can adapt to almost all kinds of soils.
- The offered product is widely used in the agricultural sector as a fertilizer. The main function of Urea fertilizer is to provide the plants with nitrogen to promote green leafy growth and make the plants look lush. It also aids in the photosynthesis process of plants. Since urea fertilizer can provide only nitrogen and not phosphorus or potassium, it’s primarily used for bloom growth.
- Urea fertilizers provide Nitrogen. Nitrogen supports vegetative growth which helps the plant also produce lush green leaves that aid the photosynthetic ability of the plant.
Advantages of Urea Fertilizer
- Superior nitrogen content.
- Low production cost, as the source is natural.
- Non-flammable and risk-free storage.
- Wide application range, for all types of crops and soils.
- Neutral pH and harmless to crops and soil.
Tips for Blending Urea with Other Fertilizers
- Urea can easily be blended with Mono-ammonium Phosphate (MAP) or Di-ammonium Phosphate (DAP).
- However, Urea must not be mixed with any superphosphate unless applied immediately after blending as Urea reacts with superphosphate liberating water molecules.
- This will produce a damp material that is hard to store and apply.
How to Use Urea Fertilizer?
- Urea should be applied at the time of sowing. It should not come in contact with the seeds. It also can be applied as a top dressing.
- Since Urea is highly nitrogen-concentrated, it should be used in combination with earth or sand before its application.
- Urea should not be applied when the soil contains free water or is likely to remain wet for three or four days after application.
Specification: Indorama Urea Fertilizer (50kg | 46% Nitrogen)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.