Kalenda F1 (Technisem Brand |Eggplant Seeds | 1g)
Kalenda F1 is the popular eggplant variety in town. It is manufactured by Technisem to be one of the most productive eggplant variants with lots of favourable characteristics.
- Thanks to its resistance to Anthracnosis and its high tolerance to bacterial wilt, this open field hybrid can provide abundant and good production in difficult hot and humid conditions.
- The fruit is, which is deep purple in colour, is long, cylindrical and bulbous.
- Maturity is in 75 to 80 days.
Kalenda F1 is a premium variety of eggplant manufactured by Technisem. Thanks to its resistance to Anthracnosis and its high tolerance to bacterial wilt, this open field hybrid can provide abundant and good production in difficult hot and humid conditions.
- In addition, its excellent behaviour toward Phomopsis vexans makes it even more adapted to hot and wet conditions.
- Its deep shining purple and homogeneous size has consistently satisfied eggplants producers.
- Kalenda F1 is resistant to common pests affecting eggplant production including TMV (Tobacco Mosaic Virus) and CMV (Cucumber Mosaic Virus).
Kalenda F1: Plant features/characteristics
- The fruit is long, cylindrical and bulbous
- Deep purple
- Average weight: 300 to 450g
- Fruit length: 20 to 22 cm
- Fruit diameter: 7 to 8 cm
- Maturity: 75 to 80 days
- Plant: Open field
- Bacterial wilt (Ralstonia solanacearum)
- Anthracnose (Colletotricum lagenarium)
- TMV (Virus de la Mosaïque du Tabac)
- CMV (Virus de la Mosaïque du Concombre)
- Phomopsis vexans
Eggplant is Solanum melongena?
- Yes, it is. As a member of the genus Solanum, eggplant is related to the tomato, chilli pepper, and potato families.
- Like the tomato, its skin and seeds can be eaten. Additionally, like the potato, it is usually eaten cooked.
- Eggplant is nutritionally low in macronutrient and micronutrient content, but the capability of the fruit to absorb oils and flavours into its flesh through cooking expands its use in the culinary arts deepens.
Specification: Kalenda F1 (Technisem Brand |Eggplant Seeds | 1g)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…