Neemsol GA Biological Control for Insects | 1 litre
The Neemsol GA organic biological Insecticide is for controlling sucking insects like Thrips, jassids, aphids, whiteflies, Flea beetles, chewing insects like Helicoverpa arimigera, Helicoverpa zea, Spodoptera litura, Spodoptera exigua, Earias spp., Achae janta, Buch caterpillars, Leaf Folders, Armyworm, Cutworm. The perfect insecticide control for personal gardening and largescale farmers.
Place your orders now, we deliver nationwide.
Neemsol GA Biological Control
Neemsol GA Biological Control by Greenfields is a broad-spectrum biological control for insects. It is an organic biological insecticide for controlling sucking insects and chewing insects. It is a natural antifeedant, growth regulator, and ovipositional repellent for insects. Azadirachtin the major active ingredient in Neemsol GA makes it a perfect alternative to chemical pesticides. It is a perfect insecticide for the control of pests in personal gardening and largescale farming.
- Mode of application: Spray
- Active ingredient: Azadirachtin
- Target crops: all crops
- Packaging: 1-liter bottle
Mode of Action
- Neem Oil is a famous natural antifeedant, growth regulator, and ovipositional repellent for insects.
- It exhibits various behavioral responses such as antifeedant, feeding deterrent, repellent, oviposition deterrent, etc. It also exhibits physiological responses such as insect growth regulator, molting inhibitor, reproduction inhibitor, antifertility, etc.
- Neemsol GA reduces the level of the insect hormone ecdysone. This results in a disruption of the insect’s molting process so that the immature larvae cannot develop into adults.
- After treatment with neem-based pesticides, you may see insects with crippled, distorted wings. Or the immature larvae and nymphs remain in an immature stage and then die. The insect larvae which come in direct contact with the spray are killed.
- Some soft-skinned insect larvae may be killed by direct contact with the spray.
- Its major active ingredient Azadirachtin prevents insects do not lay eggs on treated crops (i.e ovipositional deterrent).
- Neemsol is an insect growth regulator, malformed adults emerge which eventually suffer mortality without damaging the crop.
- It is completely safe for non-target organisms like beneficial predators, honey bees, pollinators, birds, cattle, and human beings.
Specification: Neemsol GA Biological Control for Insects | 1 litre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…