NPK Fertilizers (NPK 20-10-10 | 50kg)
NPK 20-10-10 is a complex fertilizer that is best for seed germination, acceleration of root formation & development, and encouragement of high-quality plant products.
- Purchase our premium fertilizer and be assured that your plants will grow more bountifully and strongly.
- It is a water-soluble fertilizer that contains all three major plant nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) in precise quantity.
We deliver nationwide.
Plants need some nutrients for optimal yield and for a profitable venture. NPK fertilizers are fertilizers that contain the elements nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K).
- The offered NPK fertilizers are in 20-10-10 proportion. They are packaged in 50kg bags.
Why these elements?
- Well, each element has been found to improve the health and appearance of plants. Nitrogen is good at making the leaves grow, phosphorus improves fruit and/or flower production as well as root growth, and potassium is great for overall plant health.
- Often the soil the plants are growing lacks some of these nutrients, so by adding them in as a fertilizer, plants do better.
NPK Fertilizers: Advantages
- Encouragement of seed germination.
- Acceleration of root formation and development. This translates to good flowering and fruit formation.
- Increased plants’ resistance to cold and drought. They are recommended during the plant growth cycle.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash in appropriate proportion.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to a unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- Suitable for fast growth and maturity of the plants.
- Our NPK fertilizer delivers its nutrients slowly. Thus, it has a long-term effect, which many horticulturalists appreciate.
- Rain does not wash it out of the ground as fast. Thus, it is ideal for outdoors.
- This kind of fertilizer is usually administered to the plants through the so-called process of top-dressing, which means that the product is sprinkled evenly over the entire surface of the soil and not worked into it.
- Deep fertilization is only preferable for deep-rooted plants (such as fruit-bearing plants and trees) in order to supply the roots with more speed and effectiveness.
- It is recommended that NPK complex fertilizers are applied:
- Shortly before sowing in the case of herbaceous crops.
- At least one month before sprouting in the case of tree crops, or in other words, far enough in advance before the plant needs the nutrients that we supply.
Specification: NPK Fertilizers (NPK 20-10-10 | 50kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…