Roundup (Herbicide | Glyphosate)
Roundup is a unique soluble herbicide formulation of glyphosate (360 g/l glyphosate).
- It is a non-selective weedkiller with nonresidual effects. This provides benefits to growers in the form of reduced storage and packaging waste.
- It controls annual and perennial grasses, sedges and most broad-leaved weeds.
- It has wide potential use for total weed control in agriculture including horticulture, forestry, viticulture, aquatic and non-crop areas.
We deliver nationwide.
Roundup is a non-volatile, water-soluble liquid product with non-selective herbicidal activity against early weeds (annual and perennial broad-leaf weeds and grasses). Its formulation features a sophisticated and efficient surfactant system that is tissue safe, optimized for dissolution in water and waxy materials, accelerates the uptake of a larger quantity of the active ingredient by weeds with faster penetration into weed cuticles to roots.
- It is an efficient crop protection product with excellent weed control, reliability and favourable environmental attributes. It is applicable in low volume- low-pressure pre-plant spraying systems (emergence of first weed prior to planting).
- Roundup has unrivalled efficacy, even on the toughest weeds and in weather conditions where inferior formulations fail to perform.
- Its low spray volume (70-100 per ha) results in increased hectares sprayed with increased concentration of active ingredient, time-saving and more productive utilization of labour and equipment.
Active Ingredient in Roundup:
It contains 360g glyphosate acid/L (in the form of 360g/L Glyphosate – Isopropylamine salt) in water-based concentrate. Reduced dosage is needed due to higher concentration, thus less chance of weed resistance
- Faster uptake and symptoms.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Powerful formulation with 25% more glyphosate per litre.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
- Roundup is compatible with a wide range of other products.
Directions for use:
The application is based on a low volume-low pressure principle which results in a reduced risk of non-target crop injury on contact with the herbicide.
After tilling, early weeds are allowed to emerge, then Roundup is sprayed at the recommended dosage rate after the emergence of the first weed. Crops can be planted 24 hours after spraying (active ingredients would have been taken up by the weeds).
- Knapsack spraying: 1000sq m per 20L.
- Ground spraying equipment: 70-150L spray solution per ha at low pressure.
- Spray on target weeds
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 15km/hr).
- Do not allow spray mist drift unto desirable vegetation.
- Use slightly alkaline water with buffer (ammonium sulfate) to dissolve.
- Spray actively growing weeds before planting (increases absorption at a lower rate).
Specification: Roundup (Herbicide | Glyphosate)
1 review for Roundup (Herbicide | Glyphosate)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…