Tomato UC82B Seeds (Premier Seeds Brand | Sachet | Tin)
We offer our customers the UC82B variety of tomato seeds which is highly reputable tomato seeds characterized by relatively high yield and excellent fruit quality.
- UC82B Tomato Seeds have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for tomatoes.
- The seeds germinate to produce high-quality tomato fruits which are the early determinant type with good keeping quality
- The fruits are firm, reddish and somewhat square-shaped.
- Seed rate is 0.4-0.6 kg/ha and sow depth is 0.5 to 1 centimetres.
We deliver nationwide!
Tomato UC82B Seeds
We sell UC82B Tomato Seeds which have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for tomatoes.
- Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) belongs to the family Solanaceae and is one of the most widely eaten vegetables in the world.
- It can be eaten fresh or in multiple processed forms.
- The UC 82B tomato seeds germinate to produce high-quality tomato fruits which are the early determinant type with good keeping quality.
- In addition, the fruits are firm, reddish and somewhat square-shaped.
- In recent decades, consumption of tomatoes has been associated with the prevention of several diseases mainly due to the content of antioxidants including carotenes, ascorbic acid and phenolic compounds.
- Read on to discover more information about the product:
Tomato UC82B: Product features
- Variant: UC82B
- Features: early determinant type, firm, square-shaped, red fruit with good keeping quality.
- Planting season: dry and wet seasons
- Seed rate: 0.4-0.6 kg/ha
- Maturity days: 125
- Yield: 30-35 t/ha
- Germination: 7-14 days
- Sow depth: 0.5 to 1cm
Growing tomato seeds
Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
If you are growing a few plants…
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mould problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Pot-on the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle. Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots. Protect the plant from frost, cold winds, droughts, etc.
If you want to grow them outside…
- Make sure you dig in plenty of garden compost or manure just before planting, because tomatoes are hungry plants!
- Plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows.
- Tomato plants need a lot of watered and fed with manure if they are to produce a bountiful crop. For best result, water little and often!
Specification: Tomato UC82B Seeds (Premier Seeds Brand | Sachet | Tin)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.