VELUM PRIME | 250ML
Velum Prime manages a wide spectrum of yield-robbing nematodes and brings wide-spectrum, long-lasting nematode control. It moves from roots to leaves, not only suppressing nematodes below ground but also throughout the plant to help protect root health, suppress key diseases, and maximize yield potential.
Velum prime insecticide offers a unique combination of powerful, long-lasting, and reliable nematode control with a much safer profile for the operator and environment than the traditional standard. It is compatible with the IPM program and it is compatible with the high range of benefits deployed in the cultivation of fruits. Velum prime also work against certain fungal diseases such as powdery mildew after systemic uptake by the plant roots
Active ingredient: Fluopyram 400g/L
Focus crops: vegetables including potatoes, fruits such as banana, citrus corn, cotton, soybeans, sugar cane, brassicas, tomatoes, cucurbits, and sweet potatoes
Pest spectrum: Broad control of root-knot, cyst, and free-living nematodes. Also very effective against Early blight, White mold, Powdery mildew, Alternaria brown spot
Dose rate: 1L – 1.25/ha (apply via irrigation or soil drenching)
BENEFITS OF VELUM PRIME INSECTICIDE
- Root health protection to help establish the crop
- Increased yield
- Wide-spectrum nematicidal activity
- Suppression of key diseases
- Ease of application
- Can be part of a complete nematode management program
Begin with clean spray equipment. Add one-half of the required amount of water to the spray or mixing tank and start agitation. Add the required quantity of fungicide and the tank-mix partner if applicable to the water and complete filling with water to the required total volume.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear a long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoe plus socks, and chemical-resistant (such as natural rubber) gloves.
Specification: VELUM PRIME | 250ML
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…