Whole Chicken (Farm-Fresh Meat | 1.5kg/Chicken)
We offer farm-fresh whole chicken for consumption. The offered chickens were bred under hygienic and disease-free conditions and we are confident of the premium quality our products avail the consumers.
- Our customers should be assured that the chickens were slaughtered in accordance with the required guidelines of the appropriate slaughter of chickens.
- The offered whole chickens contain the desired nutritional content for the utmost benefit of the consumers.
- They are dressed and packaged broilers without the head, neck intestines and legs.
- Minimum order is 20 whole chicken.
- Price listed is per whole chicken at 1.5 kg
- Optimized delivery within Lagos state.
We offer farm-fresh whole chicken for consumption. The offered chickens were bred under hygienic and disease-free conditions and we are confident of the premium quality our products avail the consumers. Our customers should also be rest-assured that the chickens were slaughtered in accordance with the required guidelines of the appropriate slaughter of chickens.
When it comes to white meat, chicken is one of the most important and popular options that contain the desired nutritional content for the utmost benefit of the consumers.
Why you should consume fresh chicken
- Rich in protein: It’s a great source of lean, low-fat protein that contributes to muscle growth and development.
- Good for the heart: Eating chicken breast suppresses and controls a body’s homocysteine amino acid levels which, if too high, can lead to cardiovascular disease.
- Copious quantity of phosphorus: Chicken meat is rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral that supports your teeth and bones, as well as kidney, liver, and central nervous system function.
- An abundance of selenium: Provides this essential mineral involved in metabolic performance.
- Boosts metabolism: Vitamin B6 (or B-complex vitamins) in chicken will keep blood vessels healthy, energy levels high, and metabolism burning away calories so you can manage a healthy weight.
- Rich in Niacin: Another B-vitamin, niacin, helps guard against cancer and other forms of genetic (DNA) damage.
- Natural anti-depressant: If you’re feeling depressed, eating some chicken will increase the serotonin amino acid levels in your brain, enhancing your mood, blasting stress, and lulling you to sleep.
- Promotes eye health: Chicken is an excellent source of retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, and lycopene. All these are vital for healthy eyesight.
- Low-fat content: Chicken is lean meat that contains little fat and this may protect the body from some cardiovascular conditions.
Storage and Food Safety
Raw chicken can harbor bacteria, such as Campylobacter and Salmonella, that can cause illness. Cooking chicken to at least 165 degrees F will kill the bacteria, but safe handling of the raw meat during preparation is important. Never wash or rinse raw chicken, and always thoroughly clean hands, utensils, and surfaces after handling raw chicken
Both uncooked and cooked chicken may be kept in the refrigerator, where it will keep for a few days. Refrigerate or freeze leftover chicken within two hours of serving. Both raw and cooked chicken can also be frozen for up to nine months.
Specification: Whole Chicken (Farm-Fresh Meat | 1.5kg/Chicken)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…