Carrot Thema | Sachet | 10g
Carrots are very tasty and have good texture! They are common, strong root vegetables that can be grown in many climates.
Striking points about the Carrot Thema
The planting site
Carrots require a site that receives maximum sunshine, but they can also withstand partial shade.
As discussed above, the soil must be loose, sandy or loamy, and airy so that the carrot roots can easily pass down into the soil.
Steps to take when planting the carrot Thema
- Gently mulch carrots to maintain moisture, speed up germination, and keep the heat from touching the roots directly.
- When the seedlings are an inch tall, slim so that they are 3 or 4 inches apart. Snip the tops with the scissors instead of dragging them out to avoid destroying the delicate roots of the remaining plants.
- Water at least one inch per week at the start, then two inches as roots mature.
- Weed with scrutiny, be vigilant not to disturb the roots of young carrots while doing so.
- Fertilize with a little NPK fertilizer for 5 to 6 weeks after sowing.
Specification: Carrot Thema | Sachet | 10g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…