Pepper Jupiter| 1000 seeds
Pepper Jupiter is one of the largest and best blocky sweet bell peppers ever developed. The sturdy 3-5′ plants have an excellent canopy of dark green leaves to protect the high yields of 4.5″ fruit just right for easy stuffing.
Place your orders today!!!
Pepper Jupiter is an open-pollinated blocky pepper turning red at maturity. It is a medium-early, consistently high-yielding variety that produces large, very blocky fruits. The fruits are predominantly 4 lobed and are well-covered by a medium-strong plant.
Features of Pepper Jupiter
- The fruit has a medium-thick wall
- The average fruit weight is 170g.
- Jupiter is recommended for open field production and green picking.
- Earliness: medium early
- Maturity: 76 days after transplanting p
- Plant: medium-strong dense canopy, good cover, good fruit setting.
- Fruit: very blocky predominantly 4 lobed medium thick-walled firm average size 11 x 11 cm dark green turning red at maturity
- Average fruit weight: 170g
- Disease resistance: HR: Tm: 0/TMV
- Set pepper plant seedlings out after the last spring frost. They grow well in raised beds, containers, and in-ground gardens.
- Plant them 18 to 24 inches apart in a sunny, well-drained spot. Pepper plants need at least 6-8 hours of sunlight per day.
- Mix compost or other organic matter into the soil when planting.
- Water immediately after planting, then regularly throughout the season. Aim for a total of 1-2 inches per week (more when it’s hotter).
- Mix a continuous-release fertilizer into the soil at planting and replenish as directed during the growing season.
- Spread mulch (such as chopped leaves or straw) around the plants to help keep the soil cool and moist.
- Support each pepper plant with a stake or small tomato cage, to help bear the weight of the fruit once it begins to produce.
- Harvest peppers with shears or a knife, then store in the fridge. Be sure to pick all peppers before the first fall frost comes.
Specification: Pepper Jupiter| 1000 seeds
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…