Treated Hot Pepper Seeds (F1 Harbad Hybrid | BioStim Protected)
- These seeds have been treated with Bio-Stimulants which confer: Increased germination energy, increased root growth, increased vegetative growth, increased fruit setting, increased fruit quality (shape, weight, colour), increased resistance to climatic stress, advanced ripening etc
BioStim Treated Hybrid Hot Pepper Seeds
An early hybrid variety for sub-tropical and cool climates. The plants are vigorous, medium tall and spreading. Fruits are medium in size, 15 x 2,2 cm, smooth and dark green in color.
- The flesh is medium thick and pungent.
- Highly resistant to Bacterial Spot Race 1, 3 and PVY.
- High yielder for fresh market and processing.
- Variety type: Hot | Hybrid: Yes
- Subtype: Hot Korean x Cayenne
- Type of cultivation: Glasshouse, Open field, Plastic house
- Maturity in days: Early 70 days
- Yield (visual): Very high
- Harvesting (maturity) vs control Medium (same)
- Plant vigour: Strong | Plant continuance: High
- Internode length: Medium
- Fruit shape: Narrowly triangular
- Fruit length: (cm) 15 | Fruit diameter: (cm) 2,2
- Wall thickness: Medium
- Fruit colour before maturity: Green
- Intens. fruit color before maturity: Dark
- Final fruit colour: Red
- Fruit weight uniformity: Very good | Fruit shape uniformity: Very good
- Attachment: Pendant | Lobes/cells: Two
- Blossom scar: Very small
- Cracking on sides and shoulders: No cracking
- Micro cracking sides and shoulders: No cracking
- Firmness when fruit ready to pick: Very firm
- Pungency: Pungent
- Shelf life: Long
Specification: Treated Hot Pepper Seeds (F1 Harbad Hybrid | BioStim Protected)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Products are well packaged and available for shipping nationwide.
- Kindly click here to review our shipping options.
products shipped in good conditions are not liable for returns/refunds. Kindly confirm your products/orders upon delivery.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.