1,440 Chicken Egg Capacity KGE Incubator Powered by Kerosene/Gas/Electricity/Solar Power – 120M12 Model
₦2,100,000.00 – ₦3,100,000.00
The 120M12 model is recommended for farmers with up to 120 laying breeders.
- KGE Electro Kero/Gas Solar Incubator is well designed to enhance easy operation and flexibility of use for various species of birds. You can easily adjust it to adequately incubate eggs of chickens, turkeys, quails, ducks, and geese.
- All KGE Incubators come with one year warranty and relevant support.
- Please select an option below to see our prices and recommendations. Further details are available in the product description.
- Installation attracts additional NGN150,000 and delivery could take up to 6 weeks.
- We deliver the parts to your farm location and install in-site.
FEATURES OF THE 120M12 MODEL
- 1440 chicken egg capacity
- 4320 quail egg capacity
- 48 trays
- 1 trolley
- Machine dimension; 187x154x180
- 1 KVA power rating
- 5 hatching baskets
- Electrical heating system
- Spray nozzle humidity system
- Digital display control panel
- Ready in 6 weeks after payment
The “120M” series of the KGE egg incubators are unique and simple in design just like the other M-series. They are almost maintenance free and come with quite a few serviceable parts. The control panel is also well designed and built to give almost zero noise.
They come with all essential features to ensure you get good hatchability and ultimately, quality chicks.
We recommend the KGE electro-kero/gas/solar egg incubator for use in both rural and urban areas.
We understand that there are four basic factors that are really important when you are incubating eggs. They are temperature, humidity, ventilation and turning. Temperature is the most critical factor among these four. That’s why we provide alternative ways of regulating the incubator temperature using electricity + kerosene or gas with solar, which is optional.
You can run on kerosene temporarily whenever there is a power failure. If you will be using the incubator in an area where gas is available, we provide the gas+electricity powered egg incubator as an alternative to the kerosene+electricity powered one for you.
Some customers like to have our customized solar panel to support the incubator system. This is also available upon request.
The electrical system of the KGE egg incubator is controlled by an intelligent box containing –
- Digital temperature regulator,
- Digital timer display,
- Electronic relays,
- Power pack regulator,
- Solid state,
- Position switches and
- Indicator lamps
The gas burner (or kerosene burner, depending on what you choose) comes in a separate metallic compartment within its own chamber. Heat produced by the gas or kerosene burner is conveyed via a DC fan to the incubator chamber.
You also get:
- One year warranty
- Installation and servicing (optional)
- Operational training for workers (optional)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How will I know which model of the incubator to choose?
Answer: This is very simple. We assume that one hen will lay an average of 4 eggs every week. If you have 1000 hens, you will be expecting an average of 4000 hatchable eggs every week. If you are to choose an incubator that will suit your production, you will have to choose an incubator with a capacity of at least 12,000 eggs.
In the 120M series, this would be the 120M120 Model with a capacity of 14,400 eggs.
Question 2: I have 300 laying broilers and hatch 1,400 eggs per week. Which incubator should I buy?
Answer: You need the 120M48 Model with a capacity of 5,760 eggs.
Question 3: We run a small breeder farm and have plans to start hatching our eggs. We need professional advice.
Answer: Please refer to the answer to Question 1 above.
Question 4: We want to start commercial hatchery, please advise us professionally. Also, can you help us get hatchable eggs?
Answer: Please refer to the answer to Question 1 to know the model of the incubator to buy.
Yes, we can give you links to places you can buy hatchable eggs; however, we provide no guarantee on the availability or quality of the eggs.
Question 5: How can I pay for this incubator?
Answer: You simply need to select the model of incubator that suit your need, Add to Cart and check out. Make sure you pay to our company’s account. If you need help in paying, contact us via the hotlines above.
Question 6: Can I visit your office?
Answer: Yes, please contact us via any of the hotlines above.
Specification: 1,440 Chicken Egg Capacity KGE Incubator Powered by Kerosene/Gas/Electricity/Solar Power – 120M12 Model
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All items ordered are shipped to Afrimash first for authentification and verification before being delivered to the buyers. We guarantee you of "zero risk purchase" experience in our shop and we do our best to ensure every customer is very satisfied with our products.
Thus, we ensure you get exactly what you ordered for and swift delivery within the stipulated shipping/delivery duration.
As delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed, delays in deliveries could be affected by weather-related delays or events outside our control, however, we always inform the customers in due time.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
1. Kindly be informed that we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the supplied items are defective. For defective items, we accept notification within 24 hours of confirmed delivery and reception. Once we are contacted and informed of the defects, we will review the evidence then proceed with the approval of return as well as options for a refund.
2. If you ordered for a specific product delivered in good condition, such products are not eligible for returns.
3. We do not accept returns if you received the specific products you ordered for. Such cases will involve you placing subsequent orders for the other products without an option for return of previously ordered products or refund of payment.
Thus, we advise our customers to review the product information pages, pictures and contact the listed customer care numbers for more inquiries for further clarification.
₦2,100,000.00 – ₦3,100,000.00
₦2,100,000.00 – ₦3,100,000.00