Moisture Meter for Grain (Digital | Table Top | Probe Models)
This grain moisture meter is a small handy device well recommended for farm/grain production and processing operations.
- We offer the multi-functional moisture meters ranging from the table-top to protruding probe models.
- These models offer fast, accurate and easy to use features with quick displays.
- Our meters are lightweight, convenient, compact and quite portable. They are battery operated with proven accuracy.
- For more information on how to utilize this device, watch the attached video.
This well-recommended moisture meter measures grain moisture levels in the field/storage houses. This product will allow you to know the quality of your grains, moisture level in your grains, allow you to store grains safely, prevent grains from heating in the silos, reduce the risk of molds and allow you to store grains for longer periods.
- Place your orders today!
Benefits (Grain Moisture Meter)
- Quality assessment.
- Control the moisture of your grain before selling it.
- Save time and money connected with deductions when selling your grain.
- Ability to store your grain safely for a long time.
- Decrease the risk of heating the grain in silos and the appearance of molds.
Who can use this moisture meter
- Large grain manufacturers
- Companies that offer grain drying as well as purchase grains
- Modification of moisture measurements
- Calculation of average value,
- Automatic temperature compensation,
- Display parameters setting,
- Selection of the temperature scale,
- Change of automatic switch-off time.
What you need to know
- In the case of the primary calibration, most instruments are accurate to within 1/2 of 1%, or better. The accuracy of the secondary calibration must be recognized in terms of repeatability of the meter readings.
- The calibration for a given grain may be “off” when compared with the oven test, but this variation may be compensated through a correction factor if the error is repeatable. The %MC Offset feature in the G-7 allows for such a correction.
- In general, all meters repeat their readings within close terms when used on grain that has been well-conditioned and is uniform.
Specification: Moisture Meter for Grain (Digital | Table Top | Probe Models)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We deliver nationwide. Products shipped and delivered in good condition are not liable for refunds or returns.
- Payment before delivery
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Orders marked as processing are not liable for cancellation without prior notice to the store.
There are no inquiries yet.