Garri Presser With Hydraulic Jack | 300kg/bag
This garri presser with hydraulic jack has a capacity of 300kg/batch. To press your garri, put the fermented garri mash in bags, put them in the presser; with the principle of self-weight and hydraulic press, it removes as much moisture as possible. Pressing is said to be completed when water is no longer dripping from the sacks. This equipment is locally fabricated.
This garri presser uses the principle of hydraulic and self-weight, alongside its no filter chamber cavity to directly press and squeeze the water off bags of garri to further reduce or get rid of moisture. Before sifting and frying the garri, you need to drain the water completely. You can’t achieve that by squeezing the bag of garri with your hands. This is where the garri presser with hydraulic jack comes in, once put into the presser it gets tightened and moisture is drained out of it.
Some people, especially those in rural areas, use wood and strong chords to tie the bag of garri. Some, place a heavy stone on the bag of garri to increase the pressure. This is a very slow and unhygienic method of draining water from your garri. It is not a good method for a commercial garri producer. This is why you need a Garri Presser.
After this process has been completed, you can then proceed to fry the garri and then package. For this to happen, your garri must have a nice feel and good texture; this is made possible if you have a good garri presser. Therefore as a commercial garri producer, this is a piece of equipment you should have.
Garri presser machine main features:
- Double layers with quality mixer.
- Automatically controlled speed.
- Selectable multi heat resources
- 24 hours of continuous work available.
- Simple installation
- Easy operation
Specification: Garri Presser With Hydraulic Jack | 300kg/bag
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
- We ship our products nationwide.
- Kindly be informed that based on availability, the shipping dates might be adjusted especially for scarce items.
- Kindly confirm your items as soon as possible after pickup.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met.
- When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…