Moisture Meter For Grains
The grain moisture meter is used by those who produce feeds. Once farmers, receive the raw grains, they then test the moisture content, once found suitable, they make use of it.
Place your orders today!
This moisture meter for grains is applicable for farmers, it is used by those who produce feeds. Once they receive the raw grains, they then test the moisture content. The names of the Grains are programmed on the moisture meter I.e. Maize is 1, soya beans is 2. When you put a handful of Maize in it you press the button 1, and so on.
This Moisture Meter For Grains
- Measures different kinds of Grains
- Determines the moisture content of whole, ground, milled and even flour and soft wheat.
- Has advanced features that detect moisture not just in 1 or 2 but in different variety of grains.
- Enables data gathered to be used by the coded LED lights to give you the most current condition of the grain being tested. This vital information can determine whether the produced grains are safe to store or process, or whether they are at risk of decay.
This Equipment Can Measure A Very Wide Range Of Grains, Some Of Which Are:
- Wheat/Rye (whole/ground)
- Paddy (whole/ground)
- Rice (milled)
- Maize/Corn (whole/ground)
- Soya Beans (whole/ground)
- Barley/Oats (whole/ground)
- Coffee (whole/ground)
- Coffee Green (ground)
- Cocoa Beans (whole)
- Linseed (whole)
- Lentils (whole/ground)
- Oilseed Rape (ground)
- Mustard Seed (Whole)
- Sorghum/Milo (whole/ground)
- Sunflower Seed (whole)
- Flax (whole)
- Peas/Progreta (ground)
- Peas (ground)
- Ground Nuts Hulled (whole)
- Grass See/Cocksfoot (whole)
- Flour/Soft Wheat
- Clover/White Seed (whole)
- Clover/Red Lucerne Seed (whole)
- Buckwheat (ground)
- Brassicas/Brussels Sprout (whole/ground)
- Brassicas/Tic/Winter (whole/ground)
Specification: Moisture Meter For Grains
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…