Livestock Ear Tag Applicator
This product is a strong and reliable ear tag applicator. It can also be used for livestock like goats, sheep, and pigs.
- It is an indisputable fact that ear tagging has both management and production benefit. The use of a good ear tag applicator is a sure determinant of the stress-free tagging process.
- This ear tag applicator can be used for different kinds of livestock ear tags.
We deliver nationwide.
Livestock Ear Tag Applicator
Being able to individually identify animals on your farm is good practice in the livestock business. Tagging your animals (with the help of a livestock ear tag applicator) will help you easily manage their reproductive and health concerns as well as identify them for selling or culling.
- This high-quality ear tag applicator does not only give you high precision, but it also aids the long-term retention of ear tags, makes the whole process smoother and less stressful for the animal and the operator.
- It is used in conjunction with the plastic ear tags which may be blank or numbered depending on your preference.
- Once ear tags are applied, they stay on the ear for years.
- Using this quality ear tag applicator makes the procedure quick and fast. Also, its level of precision helps prevent the possibility of infection.
Features of the device
- It is of premium quality stainless steel spring and center shaft durable without rust, handle feel comfortable, easy to operate.
- It is a multi-purpose applicator suitable for many kinds of pig sheep goat cattle ear tags.
- It has a reasonable design that conforms with the human palm.
- It has an automatic lock function, is energy-saving, and is easy to operate.
Proper use of the applicator
- Before attempting to place a tag it is best to make sure that the applicator’s pin and the clamp are not bent, broken, and that they are aligned.
- Alignment is important to ensure interlocking of the tag pieces and can be checked by clamping them together.
- The pin should slide easily into the clamp. The tag or button should slide smoothly into the applicator clip. Then the stud should go onto the pin.
- After making sure that everything is aligned and placed properly, the application of the tag can begin.
Placing the tag
- Next in the ear tagging process is technique. The technique can vary from person to person but there are a few essential points that should be noted.
- It is recommended to clean the tagging site of any debris to ensure that infection does not arise.
- The applicator should then be placed over the tagging site with the stud to the back of the ear and the button to the front.
- Once everything is placed correctly, squeeze the trigger quickly and firmly.
- There will be a click as the stud and button clip together.
- Remove the tagger and ensure that the stud and button are interlocked.
- Once the tag has been inspected to ensure that it is placed correctly and securely, the tag application is completed.
When an applicator is shared through multiple groups of livestock, infections can be spread easily. Ear tag applicators should be regularly and thoroughly cleaned with alcohol or another type of disinfectant
Specification: Livestock Ear Tag Applicator
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…