Pellet Mill | FAMSUN | MUZL350
A pellet mill is used to produce animal feed from processed grains such as cereals, legumes and more. The pellets produced in the pellet mill are used as animal feeds, pet food, fish feed and more. The pellets have good content and nutritional value characteristics.
This pellet mill has a Working air pressure of 0.4-0.6Mpa and a capacity of 3-5 t/h. It operates a V belt direct drive mode and has a Siemens beide motor.
Key characteristics of this pellet mill:
1) It is used for processing food materials into smooth animal feeds
2) It is a long-lasting machine
3) It has a good shelf life
4) It is an effective and safe to use tool
5) It is a quality product
6) The pellet mill’s chamber is made of stainless steel, which ensures rust does not occur
7) It is easy to maintain
A pellet mill is an essential tool in the farm, especially for those who practice large scale farming. If you want your grains to be processed faster and better, then you definitely need a pellet mill. The pellets are created by putting the grains into the small round hole, and then the rollers push the pellets out from the inside. The pellets are shaped as a continuous “line” at the periphery of the machine and cut to length by a knife. Sometimes, water is added in the form of steam which results in firmer pellets.
The grains fall from the conditioner into the center of the pellet mill. Rollers and feed ploughs push the grains through the die-plate holes in the pellet mill. The grains are then sliced by outer knives. Once this is then, the produce gotten from this process is then moved to a cooler so as to eliminate the heat generated during the pelleting process. This is important as it aids storage and durability. Pellets are stored in silos or bins.
Some of its components are:
1) A machine base
2) A Stainless steel pelleting chamber
3) Roller system (two rollers structure)
4) Ring die
6) Shear pin overload protection device
9) Die fitting and manual hoisting device
10) Grease jetting device
11) Double motor with V belt driving system
12) Bypass chute
Specification: Pellet Mill | FAMSUN | MUZL350
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…