Infrared Brooding Bulb (200/300 Watts)
Our infrared heat bulb provides a warm source of heat for growing animals (lambs, goat kids, chickens, piglets, ducks, puppies) or cold/convalescing animals.
- It is made with high-quality glass that is resistant to temperature extremes and other inciting agents.
- It is a valuable tool for the first few weeks of life of livestock and delivers heat intensity in relation to the distance from the floor area.
- The infrared lamps supply the same infrared energy as that from the sun.
- The offered item is also important for brooding in poultry houses or coops. The chicks are kept warm and comfortable even though the air in the room is not heated.
- We deliver nationwide.
Infrared Brooding Bulb
Heat is a critical component for getting animals started quickly and maintaining optimal health. The infrared brooding bulb provides radiant heat to keep juvenile livestock warm via the top-bottom heat effusion from the bulb. It is a valuable tool for the first few weeks of the life of livestock and delivers “top-down” heat intensity in relation to the distance from the floor area.
Heating lamp applications:
- Poultry house/coops
- Livestock Pen
- Farrowing pen
- Pet houses
Benefits of the Infrared Brooding Bulb
- Made with high-quality glass that is resistant to high temperatures.
- Uses standard infrared (heat) bulbs, thus saving electric energy costs, thereby reducing production costs and complying with environmental sustainability requirements.
- Regular light/heat supply for juvenile livestock to keep warm as well as feed.
- It is very reliable with little maintenance required.
- Improves animal comfort and performance.
- The red colour of this bulb helps deter chicks from picking at one another and also makes it easier for them to sleep.
Heat placement for young livestock
- During farrowing, nursery, and wean-to-finish, a micro-environment needs to be maintained within the pen to ensure that the young livestock is protected from chilling.
- Low pen temperatures can predispose to scours and other ailments thus giving rise to less healthy youngs.
Specification: Infrared Brooding Bulb (200/300 Watts)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…