Vicam Mycotoxin Tester (Vertu | Lateral Flow Reader | Fluorometer | Myco6in1)
We sell Vicam Mycotoxin Tester which is designed to analyze lateral flow strip tests. It has an optical detector which moves along the strip test, records data and converts the data to a toxin concentration through a lot-specific calibration curve.
- The digital readings are clearly displayed on the screen of the Vertu Lateral Flow Reader, eliminating any guesswork about the results.
- This machine provides reliable, qualitative and quantitative detection of particular mycotoxins and helps minimize the costly consequences of mycotoxin contamination.
Vicam Mycotoxin Tester
Vicam mycotoxin tester, also known as VICAM’s Vertu lateral flow reader, is designed to analyze lateral flow strip tests.
- The optical detector moves along the strip test, records data and converts the data to a toxin concentration through a lot-specific calibration curve.
- The Vertu lateral flow reader provides fast, easy and quantitative mycotoxin screening. The digital readings are clearly displayed on the screen of the Vertu Lateral Flow Reader, eliminating any guesswork about the results.
- Our VICAM Mycotoxin Testing Systems provides reliable, qualitative and quantitative detection of particular mycotoxins and helps minimize the costly consequences of mycotoxin contamination.
What does Vicam Mycotoxin Tester test for?
- For our Vicam mycotoxin tester, only one sample and a single test run are all it takes to identify and measure the quantity of more than 12 species of aflatoxins, ochratoxin A, fumonisins, deoxynivalenol, zearalenone, and trichothecenes.
- This machine is optimized for use with LC/MS/MS detection to simultaneously determine multiple mycotoxins with unmatched levels of sensitivity, selectivity, and efficiency.
- This equipment provides a quantitative method for fluorometric based detection of mycotoxins in milk (and other substrates) at parts per trillion (ppt) levels. Using LC or LC-MS/MS for detection, this test produces precise numerical results in acceptable measurement units.
What are mycotoxins?
- Mycotoxins are naturally occurring toxic substances produced by soil-borne moulds that infect field, tree, or vine grown crops.
- Crops exposed to environmental stressors before harvest or to conditions conducive to mould growth during storage are particularly vulnerable to mycotoxin contamination.
- Processing often fails to reduce contamination levels and can even increase the concentration of mycotoxins in finished products.
Specification: Vicam Mycotoxin Tester (Vertu | Lateral Flow Reader | Fluorometer | Myco6in1)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…