The offered rotary hammer is a powerful tool that allows for effortless drilling and chiselling in concrete and masonry. Apart from excelling at drilling holes in hardened concrete, they can also be fitted with all sorts of other attachments including a variety of chisels for scaling metal, breaking concrete, removing the tile, and even digging the hard soil.
This tool offers three functions: hammer drilling, hammer stop for regular drilling, and hammer function only for chiselling. They are much more durable and are the preferred tool of the pros.
The rotary hammer or rotary hammer drill is a type of power tool that is used to perform tasks such as drilling and chiselling hard materials. Its operation is similar to that of a hammer drill as it also pounds the drill bit in and out while it is rotating(spinning). It uses a piston mechanism which causes them to deliver a much more powerful hammer blow, making it possible to drill bigger holes much faster. Rotary hammers have three settings: drill mode, hammer drill mode, and hammer mode. This makes it possible for them to act as a mini-jackhammer.
- Power and speed in a compact combination
- Different mode settings
- Forward/reverse operation
- Variable speed control
- Soft grip and handle for comfortable handling
- Electrically powered
- Lock-on button for continuous drilling
- Powerful motor for enhanced performance
- Overload clutch
Benefits of the Rotary Hammer
- With a powerful motor and high-impact energy, rotary hammers get the work done quickly. They have a fast drilling rate and high chiselling performance compared to hammer drills.
- It is reliable and robust with a long lifetime due to high-quality components and compact construction.
- Wide range of applications and enhanced versatility for common drilling and chiselling tasks.
- The forward and reverse rotation is useful for dislodging jammed drill bits.
- Easy speed adjustment and continuously variable speed control for clean drilling starts.
- The overload clutch ensures better protection of users and the machine.
- When set to hammer mode, rotary hammers can be used for all sorts of jobs, and there are a whole lot of attachments to get those jobs done.
- Suitable for overhead applications
Specification: Rotary Hammer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…