Large Garri Fryer
Our offered automatic garri fryer is used to process raw cassava flour into its finished product, garri without compromising its quality. This product enables the process of frying garri to be carried out mechanically using an automated system. It comes with excellent features alongside sophisticated mechanisms to handle the job and eliminates labour.
- It is built using a multi-level architecture to eliminate kitchen labour to a large extent;
- It is very suitable for commercial purposes and large-scale production;
- high working efficiency;
- uniform frying of materials and;
- easy operation.
Get yours now!
Large Garri Fryer
The frying process is the final step in the garri manufacturing process. Cassava mash is dewatered after fermentation to obtain wet cassava cakes, which are then broken into pieces and placed in a pot for frying. The offered large garri fryer or automatic garri rotary fryer is a well-designed piece of agricultural equipment that makes the process of frying garri much easier.
Compared to a traditional frying pot, this automatic garri frying machine can save a lot of labour. During the running of this equipment, people don’t need to stand by to stir fry the garri to avoid paste of materials as in the case of using traditional frying pots.
- It has a stirring pot
- It adopts the “Scraping Bottom Type” mixing and stirring, this allows the materials to blend more uniformly and well enough.
- Oil can be used to conduct heat, this ensures there is a non-stick between the materials and the fryer.
- The fryer is simple to use and easy to run.
- It is made of stainless steel, which can ensure materials are clean and hygienic, and easy to clean after frying.
- The equipment is a kind of tiltable fryer, which is designed for fast unloading and easy cleaning.
The process of making garri from cassava tubers typically involves:
- Cleaning and washing the cassava tubers.
- Cassava peeling.
- Grating cassava into mash/pulp.
- Put the cassava mash into bags or tanks for fermentation.
- Press to dewater to get cassava mash cake.
- Breaking up the cakes and frying to get garri products.
- Garri sieving to get uniform fineness.
- Packing for sale.
Specification: Large Garri Fryer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.