Draminski Pregnancy Detector for Animals (Sows/Ewes/Goats/Dogs)
The pregnancy detector is an ultrasound pregnancy tester doubling as an invaluable tool in modern breeding. It provides maximum help for breeders and veterinarians in making an accurate diagnosis that confirms or excludes pregnancy.
For more insight on how to use this device, please review the attached pictures and video.
Draminski Pregnancy Detector
The accurate and early pregnancy detection plays a vital role in efficient breeding management for higher returns. The DRAMIŃSKI PREGNANCY DETECTOR is a fully portable hand held battery powered computerized device that identifies pregnant and non-pregnant animals.
As opposed to traditional hormone-based livestock pregnancy testing equipment, electronic pregnancy detectors immediately confirm or exclude pregnancy by locating amniotic fluid in the uterus with ultrasound waves using a probe. Thus, audible and visual signs are displayed by the device.
How does this device work?
This device determines pregnancy by locating amniotic fluid in the uterus. The ultrasonic probe pressed against the animal’s skin emits ultrasonic sound waves which are reflected by the amniotic fluid in the uterus of the pregnant animal and returned to the probe. The reflected sound is measured and analyzed by the instrument. When pregnancy is detected, the instrument signals with an intensive pulsing of a diode (light) and a loud high-frequency acoustic signal.
- Saturate the animal’s skin and the end of the probe using cooking oil, Vaseline or liquid paraffin.
- Place the probe against the side of the animal
- Make sure there is airless contact with the skin by checking the green light and acoustic signal pulses once a second.
- If the animal is pregnant this light and the acoustic signal will begin to pulse rapidly.
- The Dramiński Ultrasonic Detector is designed for rapid testing with maximum accuracy.
- The ultrasonic probe is small and conveniently shaped for all hand-held operations.
- Saves time and money as this one-time investment eliminates ongoing and costly pregnancy tests.
- Confirm the efficiency of insemination as it effects close to 100% diagnosis.
- Early diagnosis of pregnancy helps to separate pregnant females from sterile ones as well as to know when to rebreed non-pregnant animals.
- Proper treatment of pregnant animals helps eliminate labor and feeding costs of non-pregnant animals
- The highest efficiency of an early diagnosis helps to make the right decisions when organizing breeding (knowing the expected period of delivery, thus make early preparations for parturition).
The set includes:
- DRAMIŃSKI PDP ultrasound pregnancy detector
- 2xBNC connecting cable
- Ultrasonic probe
- Bottle of liquid paraffin
- 1 x 9V 6LF-22 type alkaline battery
- Reusable transport packaging
Specification: Draminski Pregnancy Detector for Animals (Sows/Ewes/Goats/Dogs)
|Dimensions||15.5 × 8 × 4 cm|
Livestock, Pregnancy Detection
|Digital LED display|
Battery: Display for remaining battery power
|Ready to Ship|
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.