Digital Temperature and Humidity Meter (Clock/Humidity) – HTC 1
The temperature and humidity meter is multi-functional and is characterized by large character LED display, low power consumption, as well as high stability and accuracy. It is suitable for use in livestock houses and for general indoor use.
The temperature and humidity meter displays temperature, humidity, and time simultaneously.
- The temperature and humidity meter is a portable handheld device, which consists of an indicator and sensor.
- It can measure the moisture in the air, including relative humidity.
- Temperature and humidity meters are also capable of measuring temperature and can display both Celsius and Fahrenheit readings.
- Not all temperature and humidity meters will be able to measure temperature and humidity. They are generally battery-powered,
How to use the meter
- Step 1 – Turn on the meter (after the power button has been pressed it may be necessary to wait a few seconds for the instrument to calibrate. The screen will indicate when the meter is ready).
- Step 2 – Set the meter (use the appropriate buttons to select the function (temperature, humidity etc,). A symbol will appear on the display for the relevant functions. Also, ensure the device is displaying the correct unit for you).
- Step 3 – Take reading (move the device to the location you wish to measure and look at the display, record your reading as required).
- Step 4 – Changing the reading (if you wish to alter the unit between degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit or change the function, on most temperature humidity meters it is possible to do this whilst the instrument is in use, using the same buttons as in set-up).
- Step 5 – Holding, minimizing or maximizing the reading (in most circumstances the readings fluctuate continually and by pressing the hold button you can freeze the reading on screen. Alternatively, press the MIN/MAX button once to display the minimum reading and again to display the maximum).
- Clock (12 or 24 hours) display
- Temperature (degree Celsius or Fahrenheit) display
- Humidity display
- Calendar display
- Minimum/maximum temperature and humidity display
- Quarter bell with hourly chime function
- Alarm function
- Desk-top placing or wall hanging
- Integral-hour alarm function
- Temperature Range: -50 °C to +70 °C ( -58°F – + 158°F )
- Temperature Accuracy: +or -1° C (1.8° F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C (0.2° F)
- Humidity Range: 10% RH to 99% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: +or -5% RH
- Humidity Resolution: 1%
- Product dimension: 100 x 110 x 21.5 mm
- Weight: Approximately 145 g
- Memory Function: When pushing the button MEMORY, it could display the memory of temperature and humidity maximum and minimum
- Time Function: Besides the basic time display, this item also has an alarm clock and calendar display (month and date)
- Battery operated: Require 1 x AAA battery (included)
- Storage Condition: -20° C – 60°C, 20 – 80 % RH
Specification: Digital Temperature and Humidity Meter (Clock/Humidity) – HTC 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.