Heating Lamp (For Pets, Livestock and Brooding Birds)
This heating lamp provides radiant heat to keep juvenile livestock warm and cozy-via the top-bottom heat effusion from the ultraviolet bulb.
It features a brass base to minimize corrosion and hardened pyrex glass which is resistant to shattering (when in contact with liquids).
Heat placement for young livestock.
Heat is a critical component for getting animals started quickly and maintaining optimal health. During farrowing, nursery, and wean-to-finish, a micro-environment needs to be maintained within the pig pen to ensure piglets are protected from chilling-which could result in scours, thus less healthy and thriving piglets.
The provision of supplemental heat for livestock is characterized into;
- Top-down heat: Radiant heat from above the animals provides a zone of comfort for animals to go to the feeder/drinker then return under the heat source in the resting area.
- Bottom-up heat: Heat rises, so having heat under the juvenile animals tend to be more practical and economical as heat is not lost. This works well for farrowing and nursery animals.
- Provides a warm source of heat for growing animals (lambs, goat kids, chickens, piglets, ducks, puppies) or cold/convalescing animals.
- Features strong, safe and protective wire-guard, protected power cord and sturdy metal hanging chains.
- Made with glass reinforced plastic that is resistant to high temperatures.
- Wire-grill attachment keeps animals from damaging the bulb.
- Uses standard infrared (heat) bulbs, thus saves electric energy cost, thereby reducing production costs and complying with environmental sustainability requirements.
- Regular light/heat supply for juvenile livestock to keep warm as well as feed.
- It is very reliable with little maintenance required.
- Improves animal comfort and performance.
Heating lamp applications:
- Poultry House/coops
- Livestock Pen
- Farrowing pen
- Pet houses
Specification: Heating Lamp (For Pets, Livestock and Brooding Birds)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.