Live Poultry Transport Crate (with Sliding Access Door)
The FACCO-WA model of transport crate for poultry is durable, well ventilated and economical. It is indicated for the transport of poultry to markets, farms etc.
- It features a high capacity handling design to ease transport, without placing a compromise on safety.
- Approximate capacity is 20 – 25 adult birds depending on their size.
Live poultry transport crate
- It is made of high-density polyethylene material, thus durable to ensure the transport of adult poultry (chickens, ducks, and other similar sized birds).
- Its sturdy access door is used to add and remove poultry from the crate. It also features a slide-latch system to restrict the opening of the crates/escape of caged birds.
- An open grid design used to construct the bottom, sides, and top provide ventilation during transport.
Features & Benefits of the transport crate:
- Slide-snap-lock access design door. Top access door slides and latches easily.
- Crates can be comfortably stacked on each other
- High capacity handling and flexible transport of poultry to battery cages, markets etc.
- After transport, birds can be manually removed via access doors. The crates can be washed and disinfected for another transport cycle.
- Its design allows more air to circulate, thus reducing stress-related damage to the birds.
- Special perforations at the base help prevent foot injuries during transport.
- The crate system offers complete handling solutions designed for efficiency, economy, and productivity.
- The number of birds transported could vary according to location, climate, and size of crate or container.
- However, an approximate capacity of 20 – 25 adult birds per crate is recommended (this depends on the average size).
Specification: Live Poultry Transport Crate (with Sliding Access Door)
|Dimensions||97 × 58 × 29 cm|
Poultry (broilers, layers, breeders etc)
Convenient handling, Durable material, Well aerated
20 to 25 adult birds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.