- Please choose product options…
Draminski GMM Mini (Grain Moisture Meter)
This grain moisture meter is a small handy device well recommended for farm/grain production and processing operations. It helps determine the moisture levels in grains. Thanks to this device you will be able to measure grain moisture in the field or in a storage place.
- For more information on how to utilize this device, watch the attached video.
- Also, note that the technical datasheet is available for download upon purchase.
DRAMINSKI GMM Mini (Grain Moisture Meter)
This well recommended moisture meter measures grain moisture levels in the field/storage houses. The moisture meter will allow you to know the quality of your grains, moisture level in your grains, allow you to store grains safely, prevent grains from heating in the silos, reduce the risk of moulds and allow you to store grains for longer periods.
Benefits of Draminski GMM Mini (Grain Moisture Meter)
- Quality assessment.
- Control the moisture of your grain before selling it.
- Save time and money connected with deductions when selling your grain.
- Ability to store your grain safely for a long time.
- Decrease the risk of heating the grain in silos and appearance of moulds.
Who can use Draminski GMM Grain Moisture Meter
- Large grain manufacturers
- Companies which offer grain drying as well as purchase grains
The moisture grain meter has default calibration for 33 kinds of grains, oil seeds, legumes and herbs with the following measuring ranges:
- Bean 5.0% – 35.0%
- Blue lupine 5.0% – 35.0%
- Brown rice 8.0% – 23.8%
- Buckwheat 5.0% – 35.0%
- Canola 4.0% – 30.0%
- Chickpeas 5.0% – 35.0%
- Common wheat 7.2% – 35.0%
- Field peas 7.8% – 35%
- Flax seeds 5.4% – 20.5%
- Green Coffee Arabica 5.5% – 40%
- Green Coffee Robusta 6.0% – 40.0%
- Horse bean 7.9% – 35.0%
- Husked sunflower seeds 6.0% – 25.0%
- Maize 30.0% – 43.0%
- Maize 8.0% – 30.0%
- Millet 4.0% – 18.6%
- Mustard 5.0% – 35.0%
- Oats 5.0% – 35.0%
- Paddy rice 8.0% – 35.0%
- Parchment coffee Arabica 12.0% – 38.0%
- Pea 8.0% – 33.0%
- Perennial ryegrass 6.4% – 22.0%
- Red clover 5.0% – 35.0%
- Rye 8.0% – 35.0%
- Sorghum 5% – 35.0%
- Soya 7.5% – 30.0%
- Spring barley 9.2% – 36.2%
- Sunflower seeds 5.0% – 35.0%
- Triticale 7.4% – 35.0%
- Variety wheat 7.3% – 35.0%
- White clover 4.8% – 35.0%
- White rice 5.0% – 35.0%
- Yellow lupine 5.0% – 35.0%
- Modification of moisture measurements
- Activation of new species using special codes
- Calculation of average value,
- Automatic temperature compensation,
- Pop-up menu,
- Display parameters setting,
- Selection of language version,
- Selection of the temperature scale,
- Change of automatic switch-off time,
- Data and software update.
The set includes:
- Rubber protection of the mini-USB port
- 2 batteries type AA, 1.5V (LR6)
- Reusable transport case (made of plastic)
- Special dispenser with a slider
- User manual
- A USB cable to be connected to a computer
Specification: Draminski GMM Mini (Grain Moisture Meter)
|Dimensions||19 × 12 × 8 cm|
|Digital LED display|
Available with user friendly control panel
Convenient handling, Durable material, Sleek design
Weighing | Moisture determination
|Ready to Ship|
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.