Broiler Concentrate 40% (Animal Care Brand)
Designed uniquely and fortified with super performance additives (broiler mash) which are used for producing the broiler concentration.
- It is developed using great resources and technological know-how in accordance with the excellent technology and organizational standards and practices.
- This product is a must want because of its prolonged shelf life, strong nutrient value and superb quality.
- Its concentrates vary from inclusion of 5 per cent to inclusion of 50 per cent.
- This product offers a 40 per cent inclusion concentration.
40% Broiler Concentrate
For the best broiler concentrate, get the 40% broiler concentrate (Animal Care Brand) and keep your broilers optimally healthy and productive. Here are some key components that better explain the workings of this broiler feed:
- This feed of 40 per cent provides a high-quality source of protein, crude fiber, crude ash, and other vitamins and minerals required to boost efficiency in budding broilers.
- This broiler feed ensures effectiveness, quality, efficiency and productivity
- It facilitates the proper hygienic handling of the birds.
- It is also very easy to digest.
- The 40% broiler concentrate is usually properly mixed with all the necessary protein and ingredients.
- Additionally, it helps to optimize the all-round performance of the broilers, its well-being and resistance level.
- It aids in the production of healthy and well-grown meat.
- It is well developed and has great nutrients to ensure an all-round performance of the broilers.
- It helps to facilitate high feed consumption.
With these advantages highlighted, it is therefore important that as a poultry farmer especially one who specializes in breeding broilers, you get this broiler concentrate and experience high productivity.
How To Administer
To administer this feed, mix with maize in the ratio 2:3. Mix properly and appropriately and then feed the broilers from day 1 to day 21. Throughout this time each bird should eat about 1.1 kg of the feed.
Farmers can also use the same concentrate by combining 1:2 of maize to acquire a good broiler feed. You can use the mixture to feed the broilers from 22 days of age before slaughter around day 38, this is based on the final goal weight. During this time each bird should eat about 2.8 kg of feed.
Specification: Broiler Concentrate 40% (Animal Care Brand)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…