EcoFloat Extruded Catfish Feed (15kg)
We offer the Ecofloat extruded catfish feed specially recommended for fish farmers in Nigeria. It is a fully floating fish feed made from the latest extruding technology in Africa. Ecofloat is an economy floating feed by Olam. It has been indicated to tackle the disadvantages of the sinking feed pellets.
- Our feed is packaged in 15kg bags and available for nationwide delivery.
Ecofloat extruded catfish feed
We supply good quality, full-floating freshwater fish feed to more than 15,000 local farmers in Nigeria. These are produced in the most advanced fish feed manufacturing facility in Sub-Saharan Africa, producing competitively-priced, specially formulated feed which meets international quality and safety benchmarks.
- The maximum temperature during extrusion and expansion is up to 150 degrees. A variety of micro-organism helps improve the quality of feed and reduce the disease of the digestive tract of fishes.
- After extrusion, the structure of feed pellet is loose, porous, crispy and with good taste and flavour.
- Extrusion can make the starch pasting and protein organized, which is beneficial to the digestion of the catfish. This improves the digestibility and utilization of the feed.
- Floating feeds on water help to improve feeding, reduce waste and improve the feed conversion ratio.
- Using the floating feed helps inform the amount of feed given to the fishes daily and helps prevent water pollution, growth of harmful microbes and reduces the chances of mortality.
- Our fish feed brands – Blue-Crown/Aqualis/Ecofloatr – help promote faster growth. High in nutritional content with amino and protein balance, they are tailored to the needs of the African catfish and farming practices in Nigeria.
- As with our poultry feed, most of our fish feed raw materials are sourced from around 30,000 local corn, soybean and cassava farmers.
Specification: EcoFloat Extruded Catfish Feed (15kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.