Breedwell Chick Mash for Pullets – 25kg Bag
Breedwell range of feed for layers is planned and formulated for accomplishing a higher development rate, higher feed use rate, and low illness rates at the beginning time of the life of pullets. It is profoundly adjusted in sustenance and typically given to chicks from day-old till about two months of age before progressing to the grower mash.
- Minimum order is 100 bags and delivery is nationwide.
Breedwell Chick Mash
The chick mash is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of the life of pullets. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to birds from day old till transition to feed.
Features of the chick mash for pullets/chicks
- First phase feed-in rearing egg-laying pullets.
- To be fed from 0-8 weeks of age
- Contains all the essential nutrients required for proper organ development
- Assured high nutrient bio-availability; high palatability
- Helps to achieve high livability; optimal growth rate; excellent chick uniformity
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Great consistency of molecule size is basic since poultry lean toward greater particles. Hence, when mash feed is inadequately created, the dominant birds will rapidly consume the bigger particles while the remaining consume the finer particles. This circumstance can possibly result in a lopsidedness in nourishment and subsequently difficult management. This informs the need to produce our custom made mash feeds which makes it simple for the chicks to get the feed quicker.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.
Specification: Breedwell Chick Mash for Pullets – 25kg Bag
Pullets (layer chicks), Poultry chicks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.