Breedwell Super Chick Mash – 25kg
The broiler starter is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of the life of broiler chicks. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to birds from day 15 to 28.
- Minimum order is 100 bags and delivery is nationwide.
Breedwell Broiler Starter Mash
Starter feed is designed in a very precise manner for the healthy growth of the chick to face the possible stresses like diseases, climate variation, vaccinations, handling etc. The rational balance of all required nutrients is maintained in this feed so as to get faster and maximum weight gain.
- The broiler starter feed (mash) is indicated for a minimum feed conversion ratio, maximum weight gain, and the lowest possible production cost.
- Our broiler starter is presented as mash which makes it easy for the chicks to pick up the feed faster.
- Starter feed is designed in a very precise manner for the healthy growth of the chick in order to develop high immunity to face the possible stresses such as diseases, weather change, vaccinations, handling etc.
- Excellent feed starter.
- Higher feed utilization rate and low disease incidences
- It is highly balanced in nutrition and easy for the chicks to pick up the feed faster.
- For healthy growth of the chick in order to develop high immunity to face the possible stresses like diseases, climate etc.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.
Specification: Breedwell Super Chick Mash – 25kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.