Broiler Prestarter Feed (Hendrix Brand | 25kg)
We offer Hendrix pre-starter feed (for broilers) which is appropriately formulated to ensure early broiler growth and improved health. This results in high, reproducible, and profitable livestock production results.
- Our pre-starters are special nutritional package fed to broiler chickens for the first three to five days post-hatch.
- They contain different sources of protein, fats, and carbohydrates as well as specific vitamins, minerals, and amino acid inclusions.
Hendrix Broiler Prestarter Feeds are waiting for you! Place your orders now.
Broiler Prestarter Feed
We offer broiler prestarter feed which was manufactured by Hendrix, a very reputable brand that produces a wide range of livestock feeds. High-density pre-starter feeds not only enhance early growth but also improve the lifetime performance of broilers. Thus they are formulated to balance the early diet of day-old chicks with nutritionally excellent supplements.
In broiler production, the first four days represent a substantial part of a broiler’s life as the feed consumption of chicks directly impact future performance. The pre-starter helps to fulfill the specific nutritional needs of the young chick, supporting its transition from eating the yolk sac to the first diet consumed. The availability of the right nutrients immediately post-hatch is critical for the growth and development of the internal organs of your chicks. In addition, the small size of the feed particles makes it easy for the chicks to pick up and ingest faster.
Why use broiler prestarter feed for your chicks?
- To boost gut development: Probiotics, proteins, and other nutrients help to drive body weight gain, maintain body temperature, and supply beneficial bacteria that can protect the growing chicks from harmful pathogens.
- To support immunity: As the immune system continually develops from the embryo till post-hatch and continues thereafter, proteins present in pre-starter feeds help support and achieve the acquired immunity.
- To improve uniformity: This is an important goal for broiler producers which informs maximal feeding at critical stages. This results in improved gastrointestinal activities and closure of the growth gap among growing birds. Feeding a pre-starter diet that specifically meets the requirements of a chick in the first few days of life is the best way to ensure a good start. It is a significant and cost-effective investment with the aim of promoting efficiency throughout the chick’s life cycle.
Make sure your chicks always have water. Without enough water, they will not grow well. For each 1 g of feed, your chicks need 2 g of water. For the first 3-5 days, it is advised to add the following to their water:
- liquid glucose for energy
- 1 drop of liquid paraffin for digestion
- vitamins (to help with stress)
Clean the drinkers every day.
Pre-starters are often fed from day old till about 7 days post-hatch. The higher the quality of the diet, the shorter the duration of the feeding period required. Broilers fed the pre-starter diet attain a heavier market weight when compared to others on conventional feed formula.
Such minimal changes in feed formulation for just a small period of time results in a big impact throughout the commercial life of a broiler. Thus, this cost-effective feeding option always pays good dividends at maturity/ point of sale.
- Higher feed utilization rate and low disease incidences.
- It is highly balanced in nutrients and supplements.
- The feed particles are easy for chicks to pick up and ingest.
- Suitable for the healthy growth of the chicks in order to develop high immunity to face the possible stresses like diseases, climate, handling, etc.
Specification: Broiler Prestarter Feed (Hendrix Brand | 25kg)
1 review for Broiler Prestarter Feed (Hendrix Brand | 25kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…