Hybrid Feeds Finisher Pellet – 25kg Bag
Do you need to minimize costs by producing your own feed? Our poultry feed offers you improved profits without compromising feed quality. We offer the Broiler finisher pelleted variants.
- Our feed is produced in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards and well recommended for growing birds to improve the nutritive balance.
- Hybrid feeds brands are widely appreciated for their longer shelf life, high nutritional content and excellent quality.
Hybrid Feeds Finisher Pellet
The Hybrid feeds broiler finisher is advised after consuming starter feed till the point of disposal of the birds. Finisher mash is designed at a very high energy level with well-balanced protein, energy ratio to get faster, and maximum weight gain with lowest feed conversion ratio (F. C. R.).
The finisher feed is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of the life of a chicken. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to birds from week 5 till sale.
Features of the Hybrid Feeds Brand for finishers
- The broiler finisher is indicated for maximizing performance, maximum weight gain at the lowest possible production cost.
- Fed from 5 weeks of age till selling date
- Accounts for the major cost of feeding
- Involves change in feed density (increase energy & decrease other nutrients)
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. Thus, when mash feed is poorly produced, the dominant birds will quickly eat those bigger grain particles, while the rest of the birds will eat the finer particles. This situation can potentially create an imbalance in nutrition and consequently sub-optimal performance. Thus, we offer the mash and pelleted variants to suit a variety of needs for the birds and farmers.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- Pellet system of feeding is really a modification of the mash system. Pelleting involves conditioning raw materials by adding heat and water in the form of steam. The conditioned feed ingredients are then compressed into a dense mass and shaped to conform to the die against which they are pressed and cut. The heat and moisture are withdrawn through cooling so the ingredients can withstand moderately rough handling without excessive breakage. Pellets can then be crumbled into smaller particles to allow the chickens to consume the feed efficiently. The greatest advantage of using pellets is that there is little waste in feeding.
Specification: Hybrid Feeds Finisher Pellet – 25kg Bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…