GroGel Plus B (Unique Hydrating Gel with Probiotics for Day Old Chicks)
Don’t let the critical first hours of life pass by without nourishing each vulnerable and valuable hatchling. For hatchlings to start off well they need prompt access to water and feed. The earlier access promotes the more rapid development of the digestive tract and the immune system. In turn, this results in improved livability and as much as 5% to 7% heavier bodyweights.
- GroGel Plus provides an easy means by which just-hatched chicks and poults can receive immediate nutrition and hydration.
- A unique formulation, GroGel Plus is tailored specifically for the limited amount a hatchling can eat, and introduction to beneficial bacteria- Probiotics -for the immature nature of its digestive tract.
- In a soft palatable gel, GroGel Plus supplies crucial nutrients in the most concentrated, digestible forms:
- A sachet is mixed with 100ml of water. It will then turn into a green gel to be dispensed to 100-day old chicks (half sachet = 50 DOC thus can be used twice).
- It can be placed in their carton to help destress them, provide nutrition and vitamins and help boost their gut bacterial flora.
Grogel Plus B Probiotic
Grogel Plus B (with probiotic bacteria) are hatchling supplements that contain a super-hydrating gel plus nutrients and probiotics that, after mixing with water, can be given to hatchlings either in the shipping boxes, to provide water and nutrients during the trip.
- Crude protein = 5.7% (min)
- Fat = 9% (min)
- Fiber = 19% (max)
- Total bacteria =5 million cfu/g
How to use GroGel
- After arrival, to reduce dehydration, provide nutrients, attract them to the feed and get them off to a good start.
- Just add water, stir for a few seconds until it starts to firm up, and then give it to the birds.
- Because GroGel Plus is shiny, bright green and tastes good, hatchlings really go for it.
- Storage and shipping: GroGel comes as a dry powder, so it is easily stable, easy to store and inexpensive to ship. No refrigeration or preservatives required.
- Mixing/preparation: All that is needed is cold water and a container. It takes about 2-3 minutes to gel. No hot water or slicing is required. Any sized batch is possible, from 100 dose packs to large scale semi-automatic hatchery dispensers.
- Versatility: Other ingredients can be added to the dry powder, or to the water before mixing.
- Administration: At the hatchery or on the farm. A single scoop in each quadrant of the shipping boxes or a larger scoop on a feed flat on the farm. It won’t be scattered or lost in the boxes before it can be eaten.
- High water content: 90+ water means that the chicks get the hydration that they need. GroGel gets eaten up as soon as offered
Specification: GroGel Plus B (Unique Hydrating Gel with Probiotics for Day Old Chicks)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our products are packaged in 5g sachets and available for shipping nationwide.
We do not offer refunds for items shipped in good condition. Kindly confirm your orders at pickup.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.