Amo Pre Layer Mash – 25kg Bags
The Amo Pre Layer Mash is aimed at achieving an optimum flock uniformity in preparation for the onset of laying.
- It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to birds from week 19 till 45 before transitioning to layer-2 feed.
- It comes in mash form, making it more easily consumable for the birds.
- They are packaged in 25kg bags
- Minimum order is 50 bags and delivery is nationwide.
Amo Pre Layer Mash
Amo Pre Layer mash is aimed at achieving improved laying production in newly laying flock and boosted immunity.
- It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to layers before they start laying.
- They are packaged in 25kg bags.
- It contains sufficient quantities of nutrients to meet maintenance, growth, and peak egg production requirements
- When compared with layer-2 mash, it contains more protein (16.5%:15%) | Less calcium (3.75%:4%) | More metabolizable energy kcal (2650:2600)
- It is supplemented with pigment premix for the production of golden coloured egg yolk
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
- Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. Thus, when mash feed is poorly produced, the dominant birds will quickly eat those bigger grain particles, while the rest of the birds will eat the finer particles. This situation can potentially create an imbalance in nutrition and consequently sub-optimal performance.
- This feed comes in the fine mash which makes it easy for the layers to pick up the feed faster.
- With Amo Pre Layer Mash, we have deployed cutting edge technologies into ensuring that there is uniformity in the particles, thereby tackling the imbalance in nutrition which is a common concern in the existing feed market.
Specification: Amo Pre Layer Mash – 25kg Bags
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…