Broiler Premix Starter | 25kg
The Broiler Premix starter is a balanced blend of stabilized and high potency vitamins, minerals and trace elements which is specially formulated for broiler chicks. Place orders today.
This Broiler Premix Starter is a balanced blend of stabilized and high potency vitamins, minerals and trace elements which is specially formulated for broiler chicks.
This range of premixes is a micronutrient blend for all classes of poultry which has been widely accepted in the Nigerian Livestock industry.
Broiler starter premix
- A balanced blend of stabilized and high potency vitamins, minerals and trace elements for broiler chicks.
- It ensures a good immune system, reduces mortality to about 0.8% and faster weight gain.
|NUTRIENT||UNIT||EACH 2.5KG OF PREMIX CONTAINS|
Application: This high potency vitamins, minerals elements and trace element premix has been custom formulated for inclusion into your broiler starter feed.
Recommended inclusion Rate: 2.5kg of premix per ton of feed
Packaging sizes: 2.5kg and 25kg
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and preferably below 250c
Shelf life at 25˚c: 1 year (12months)
Place your orders today.
Specification: Broiler Premix Starter | 25kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…