Chick Feed (Mash | Crumbles) – 25kg Bag
The TopFeed range of livestock feeds are planned and formulated for accomplishing a higher development rate, higher feed use rate, and low illness rates at the beginning time of the life of pullets. It is profoundly adjusted in sustenance and typically given to chicks from day-old till about two months of age before progressing to the Grower Mash.
- Minimum order is 100 bags and delivery is nationwide.
TopFeed Chick Feed
The chick feed comes in varieties of mash & crumbles and is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of the life of pullets. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to birds from day old till transition to Starter/Grower feed.
Features of the chick feed (mash and crumbles)
- First phase feed-in rearing egg-laying pullets.
- To be fed from 0-8 weeks of age
- Contains all the essential nutrients required for proper organ development
- Assured high nutrient bio-availability; high palatability
- Helps to achieve high livability; optimal growth rate; excellent chick uniformity
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Great consistency of molecule size is basic since poultry leans toward greater particles. Hence, when mash/ crumble feed is inadequately created, the dominant birds will rapidly consume the bigger particles while the remaining consume the finer particles. This circumstance can possibly result in a lopsidedness in nourishment and subsequently difficult management. This informs the need to produce our custom made mash feeds which makes it simple for the chicks to get the feed quicker.
With Topfeed chick feed, we have deployed cutting edge technologies into ensuring that there is uniformity in the particles, thereby tackling the imbalance in nutrition which is a common concern in the existing feed market.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.
Specification: Chick Feed (Mash | Crumbles) – 25kg Bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.